How do you feel when you look into a stranger's eyes for 5 minutes without turning your eyes away? How do you feel? Tell yourself about it.
For me, it was one of the scariest thing I've ever done in my whole life.
And, I've finally cried.
Unexpectedly.
Caught myself by surprise.
But, it's a good sign.
I've been embarking on a course these few days, and will still be ongoing until next week.
The experiential learning was awesome. It made me so much more aware of myself.
Although these are just small steps of taking risks, they all have a huge impact in my life.
I cried.
But I felt I hadn't really allowed myself to do it fully then. I still felt afraid, I felt restricted.
What was stopping me from letting go? Because of self-image? I actually told myself that I hadn't wanted to disrupt others in the room as well. Was it really because of this?
I haven't really convinced myself with an answer.
But one thing's for sure, the greatest concern in my life is my parents. I've known it so long ago, but I wasn't even aware of it before that.
Right now, I just need her to be by my side. My greatest supporter for this course, my school work and my personal life. You know who you are. I feel so lucky to have you be part of my life. *loves* :)