<body>

♥ Disclaimer


WELCOME TO
http://i-am-special-as-always.blogspot.com*

This blog belongs to Shar! =D

Let me introduce myself. I'm a lady who craves for a simple life, in this complicated world. I love the love that exists in this world. I smile when I experience love, I tear when I'm touched, I daydream when I'm bored. I like things simple, but also deep--the depth of things, very meaningful.

I have love and sunshine bursting out of me. :D
Believe it or not, love always wins.



♥ Hello

Shar! :)
I've survived 21 years!
A Happy Vegetarian!
The Special Leftie.



♥ Loves

Chocolates.
Smiles.
People.
MSN.
ORANGE.Green.Yellow.
Music. KTV.
Movies.
Sports.
Outdoors.
Nature.
Self-growth.
Puzzles.
Math.



♥ UN-Loves

smokers.
boredom.
gloomy atmosphere.
my bad habits/manners.
arguments.



♥ Goals

A BOOKSHELF FULL OF MY FAVE BOOKS!!
Play guitar/piano.
happiness.
good health.
travel around the world.
watch shooting stars.
a better world.

也要用自己的爱感化人心。 (:



♥ Music



Music Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Shout!



c box



♥ Memories



  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011


  • ♥ Thanks


    Designer: ♥lollipopsxiner
    BaseCode: Agnes
    Photobucket.
    Blogger.
    Blogskins.
    imeem.
    Images: yahoo.

    ♥ Angels


    Our Vege Paradise!
    Apple jie
    Cindy jie
    Elaine
    Ern Sheong
    Limin
    Samantha
    Sherman
    Terence
    Xiaoqing
    Xinyi
    Zhehua
    Zhezhang
    Gim Hsiang <3
    Jerlyn <3
    Kelly <3
    Kelvin <3
    Sarina <3
    Karine <3
    cousin blogs <3

    INTERESTING PAGES
    LaoZhaBor.Blogspot.com
    Love Stories
    Stick gal
    Inspiration of the Day
    Vegetarian Cuisine
    Vegetarian Recipes
    Vegetarian Food Places
    Shopping!





    ♥ CLICK HERE, if you're using IE, that is.

    Let. Me. Go.



    ♥ Friday, October 2, 2009

    rainbow of fruits♥ ♥

    I dreamt of a very horrifying scene during the past few nights ago. I only have the time to update my blog about it now...

    I can't really remember what happened before that, so I'll just go straight to the point.

    Here goes:
    It was during the peak hours after my lessons ended. I was waiting for the MRT train to arrive while waiting at Clementi MRT Station as usual, one of my frequent "hangouts". However, this time round, I had a very foreboding feeling that something wasn't very right, but I didn't have adequate time to think much about it.

    When the train finally arrived, it came at a very fast speed, faster than usual. I was quite stunned. The next thing I realized, the half-end of the train didn't land properly on the tracks. Instead, the whole train just slanted outwards of the tracks!

    OK, we all know that Clementi MRT Station platform is two-storeys high, right?

    So when the rear part of the train slanted outwards, I was already very shocked. The worst part was... when the train doors opened!

    You can imagine how packed like sardines the train was! OH MY GOODNESS!!!

    When the doors opened, I was already holding on to my breath, not wanting to see anymore tragic happening. I wanted to turn away because I didn't know what I could or had to do. Basically, the people on the platform were just like me, staring in horror and screaming their hearts out. The commuters in the train were trying very hard to squeeze further into the train so that they won't fall out. Just then, I saw a man diving out from one of the back doors...

    And this was when I woke up with a start. My heart was thumping like madness, I was gasping for breath, and I even made some crying sounds even though I didn't cry. It was those sounds which sounded as though something very bad was immediately going to happen to me and I didn't want it to happen at all. I lied in my bed, curled up like a helpless baby.

    Luckily, it was not daylight yet. I still had some time to recover and sleep.

    For the man, I didn't know why he did that. Maybe he knew that he wouldn't have a chance to survive anymore, so he'd rather end it quickly. It makes me think about the 911 WTC incident when a few chose to jump down from the tall building instead of wanting to be burnt to death alive.

    Recollecting this dream makes me shiver.



    ♥ 世界因你而美丽 10:30 AM