Almost everything we do in life, is to receive love from others. We all need love and acceptance. Why are we so busy in our lives everyday? Because we want to be loved by others, for being capable, responsible, independent etc.
Now now... Independent and love sounds contradicting together.
Independence concerns one subject, whereas love requires two subjects. Even if a person loves nothing, this person AND nothingness are still two subjects altogether.
So how can we be independent, yet achieve love from others?
It depends on how we look at independence.
We can be independent in terms of personal power, that we can accomplish tasks without much guidance (I use guidance here because rather, we all need support from others, and guidance is a different thing). This independence is unlike being someone who doesn't need support at all. Tell me, who doesn't need help and support in life? This kind of person would be so detached from the world, and love cannot exist in his life. Only when a person's independence encompasses personal power, will love be able to connect through him with all others around, naturally.
To be natural is a way of life.
This is nature, naturally.
Chimology~I read through what I typed, and I found it hard to understand.Somehow, what I typed just flowed out so naturally...