It's really heartwarming to know that I've love inside me, dying to gush out and spread to every corner of the world.
It's very amazing to know that I'm loved by others, who love themselves at the same time, and how readily I acknowledge their love for me, and vice versa.
It's just beautiful that I'm here for a purpose, instead of just to eat, sleep, work and play.
The purpose is beyond imagination.
It is what it is always been, and all the while there.
And from someone I admire,
"If you enter this world being loved, and you leave this world loving, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."
THANK YOU, with all my heart.
Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest mummy!!!
Although she's sleeping now and may not hear from me, I do believe in human connections through unseen "brain waves". ha ha ha..