Are you bored with my blog? hahaha...
I only post or update it only once in a while now... as compared to every few hours when I first created it. What to do? I'm so busy, and every day seems to get even busier than before. I'll update when I've got the 'feel'.
It's my first day of Year 2, Sem 2 today. It was awesome!! Had the first and only lecture today. The lecturer was a wonderful joker, not a lame one. I like! :D Totally enjoyed the lecture and I really didn't regret taking this module! hehehe... Dr Emmanuel also introduced some films and books for us to watch and read. I wonder if I have time...... Maybe for one or two of them. Yes! :)
After that, I catch up with a few people for my interest group that I'm still trying to form in school. Got to know a few strangers who might be interested in working with the group, just by randomly saying hi to them. Also discovered that someone who might be important in this project is my secondary school friend! What a small, small world...
Was so tired after a whole day, but I still have to go for tuition. I wish I could have more than 24 hours in a day so that I can rest more... Feel so sleepy when I do routine stuff... *yawns*
Went for a short jog, and I felt better.
It always does.
First day of school of Year 2010.
It's time to make a brand new start.
Time to do something... extraordinary.
I took down my VisionBoard 'coz it's doing no use to me.
I relooked at my own goals and start to do up a brand new sheet.
I packed my desk so that everything's much more organised.
I used files to separate my modules' hardcopies, which is the very first time I'm trying it out.
I was so excited about school this morning, which was so different from my friends who're complaining about having to return to school.
Seeing my friends again makes me feel good.
University life's great! :DDD