Extreme stress depletes creativity.
Now my creativity level is on red alert.
And you know what has happened to the former--stress levels are on the rise.
Sometimes I really wonder what have I got myself into with so much things to handle:
Schoolwork, revision, homework, projects, V Interest Group, 3 tuition kids, volunteer work at HELP FSC, FT, friends, family, and any other cha-pa-lang things whatsoever.
It's not that time flies, or zooms, or teleports, or (whatever you can come up with).
It is the heart that cannot settle or quieten down properly when there is a need to.
I had Reflection Day yesterday, but it wasn't very good, because I don't even know the best way to reflect, or is it just my plain laziness to take the effort do self-reflection? I'm still trying to find the best method for REFLECTION.
Every moment seems to go like a bullet train, because my heart would beat very fast even when I'm standing, sitting, or even lying. I can feel the great thump rhythm when I come to a stand still. It was terrible, like some blood throbbing somewhere at my neck, trying to get through the blood vessels. I thought I was having high blood pressure, for a moment. Awful.
I have to calm down, and take everything one at a time.
But I may think that I don't have much time left again.It really requires some effort to keep cool, now.