A friend asked me today, "What hobbies do you like?"
I thought for a while, and I realised I can't think of much immediately.
What do I like to do?
So I replied, "oh.. going online chat, dislike shopping....." (what the?)
When did I ever talk about shopping when people ask me what do I like?!
This is the very first time I said I hated shopping when I'm supposed to talk about what I liked.
After some thoughts, I felt that I'm kind of deprived to do what I really want, due to the hectic schedule I've been having ever since I stepped into JC or University life, especially.
Don't I love KTV? Well, yes I do, but maybe not as crazy over it as before, but still do love singing. So then, why didn't I think of it at that moment?
Probably too stress over things.
I always think about doing things which are considered useful and meaningful to me, instead of spending too much time going through TV programmes or drama series etc.
And I ended up getting nowhere, because I don't have time to slow down and reflect most of the time. Or maybe I haven't learnt the true art of reflection...
Again, if you ask me, what hobbies do I have?
I would say, proudly,
online chat, singing, exploring places/travelling, immersing myself in self-improvement books/activities, hanging out with friends, watching movies, outdoors.
Most importantly, FUN is the crucial factor. ;)