Facebook says:
Gerald Toh Ding Yuan >> Sharine Toh on Social Interview
If Sharine Toh started a gang, what would they call it?
Ans: oranges
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I didn't think that my cute little brother (not little anymore) can be so hilarious in cases like this.
It really cracked me up. My family would think I'm crazy laughing in front of a monitor.
Anyway, just now I went to the MRT control station to renew my train concession. I was listening to my mp3, and feeling a bit dazed. When it was my turn, I automatically said, "Bus concession, starting today." After a while, I realised I spouted nonsense!!! I immediately rectified, "Sorry sorry sorry, I mean train concession, not bus concession." But, I was too late. The person looked at me with an irritated expression. Oh gosh... What was I doing?! Then, I had to bother them to do extra work, and I also had to wait for 15 minutes for everything to be settled, and they had to stop work for 10 minutes (the signboard was put up). I was very sorry then.. :( Just that one wrong word, and I could cause so much trouble.
No wonder we have to learn to be careful when we speak. Sighs... Now I've finally got a taste of it.
This whole week is very packed for me too.
Every day I'd go out early and return home late. I dislike this. I haven't had a chance to get to talk to my parents for days, especially Dad. :( When I return home, he'd be sleeping, and when I go out, he's already gone out. Mum would still stay up a bit later when I returned home, so I can still get to see her... but not Dad. :( I miss Dad..
I wish this week could pass quickly.
Let me take a break from all the hustle and bustle, please.