I was just looking through my New Year 2010 resolutions, and I thought of looking at my past years' ones as well (2008 onwards), then I've compiled them altogether in a list below so that I can look through at one shot. Year 2010: It's a crucial year for me. I don't know why, but I somehow feel this way.
Every year, I'll give myself 3 resolutions for the year--
Resolutions 20081) To be more optimistic, and keep smiling
2) Prioritise others before self
3) Be brave to face up to challenges and keep my passion burning
Resolutions 20091) Time management
2) Good health: Diet, sleep, exercise
3) Improvement: To continue improving myself in as many areas of my life as possible
Resolutions 20101) Filial piety, esp. towards my parents
2) Good academic grades (at least an A grade for each of my semesters this year)
3) Spiritual self-improvement
After listing all these out, I realise my resolutions is 3 years old now. hahaha...
Kor once told me that new year resolutions aren't important because everyday is a day for us to make our own resolutions of the day. Well, even though I do agree with him, I still want to continue my New Year resolutions in the years to come, because firstly, it's fun; second, it's something to propel me forward. It's more like the big goals for me to achieve, while everyday is the time for me to work towards it. :)
Even though the past years are already over, I haven't forgotten them, because as the new year comes, and as I add new resolutions onto my list, I continue to strive towards the whole list of resolutions to date. :D