This weekend was a fulfilling one. Every day from Friday to Sunday, there's class. WOOHOO!! I've always looked forward to such moments in the past, and I somehow lost it along the way, and just this weekend, I felt it come back once again... I guess I need to slow down my pace a little at times to realise that I'm moving too fast and losing my balance anytime.
And recently, I have a weird thought: If there's an invisible person who could help me take videos of my life, and show it to me at points in time when I self-reflect or go for my personal retreat, it would be great to observe who I really am as a person.
It feels strange to tell someone to videotape what I do every single moment. At least, the camera has to be out of my sight, so that I'm more natural and real this way. I'm very interested in my behaviour in a 3rd person's perspective, which I always seems to fail to look at. :( People may tell me who I am, what my character or personality is like, or I'll also try to look at personality tests for some fun and also to satisfy my burning curiosity, but I'm not very convinced at times.
Happiness comes from within the heart, not the things around you.
I'm going for my next retreat soon...
Tuesday morning.
HERE I COME!!! :D