I keep thinking "I'm not good enough, I'm not good enough, not up to standard..."
Actually, it's just that I feel so lazy.
Lazy, and tired. Fatigue adds on to my laziness.
Been sleeping for only 5-6 hours each night since last week. I really want this whole thing to end soon. I need at least 7-8 hours of sleep because I'm a beauty. HAHA.
But then, come to think of it, enjoying this process of chiong-ing assignments, projects and reports would be a better choice than dreading it to be over, because I might as well chiong all the way since I've come thus far. Besides, I don't want to miss the last days of my schooling days... Sighs, I can't believe exams are around the corner and I'm going to be Year 3 after my SECOND Placement. :(
JIAYOU BAH, SHAR!
I do want to remain in Year 2 though...
Can time stop?
In my dreams. -.-"
*Shar returns to Earth.*
Well, at least the finishing line is somewhere there on 7th April! A bit more freedom then! Hee!
Faster come, faster come!!
CHIONG ARHHHHH~~~~~~!!!