I'm so busy mugging for my exams these past few weeks that I've totally stopped blogging for a while.
Now, it's the night time once again.
And it's my time with God, alone. :)
Sometimes I feel that time just pass on and on, without me knowing what I've really done.
How come I could be happy one time and then upset later on? I feel unstable.
Probably due to the emo music which I'm listening to now, and thinking about a friend at the same time...
I've promised myself that I'd build up this friendship once again.
However, have I really done anything on my part? I doubt so.
I'm so busy with my own appointments and tasks all the while that I've neglected her.
:(
I've made this promise to myself before, and I'm not going to give up.
Never give up. Keep going.
No pressure, no diamonds. - Mary Case