<body>

Disclaimer


WELCOME TO
http://i-am-special-as-always.blogspot.com*

This blog belongs to Shar! =D

Let me introduce myself. I'm a lady who craves for a simple life, in this complicated world. I love the love that exists in this world. I smile when I experience love, I tear when I'm touched, I daydream when I'm bored. I like things simple, but also deep--the depth of things, very meaningful.

I have love and sunshine bursting out of me. :D
Believe it or not, love always wins.



Hello

Shar! :)
I've survived 21 years!
A Happy Vegetarian!
The Special Leftie.



Loves

Chocolates.
Smiles.
People.
MSN.
ORANGE.Green.Yellow.
Music. KTV.
Movies.
Sports.
Outdoors.
Nature.
Self-growth.
Puzzles.
Math.



UN-Loves

smokers.
boredom.
gloomy atmosphere.
my bad habits/manners.
arguments.



Goals

A BOOKSHELF FULL OF MY FAVE BOOKS!!
Play guitar/piano.
happiness.
good health.
travel around the world.
watch shooting stars.
a better world.

也要用自己的爱感化人心。 (:



Music



Music Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Shout!



c box



Memories



  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011


  • Thanks


    Designer: ♥lollipopsxiner
    BaseCode: Agnes
    Photobucket.
    Blogger.
    Blogskins.
    imeem.
    Images: yahoo.

    Angels


    Our Vege Paradise!
    Apple jie
    Cindy jie
    Elaine
    Ern Sheong
    Limin
    Samantha
    Sherman
    Terence
    Xiaoqing
    Xinyi
    Zhehua
    Zhezhang
    Gim Hsiang <3
    Jerlyn <3
    Kelly <3
    Kelvin <3
    Sarina <3
    Karine <3
    cousin blogs <3

    INTERESTING PAGES
    LaoZhaBor.Blogspot.com
    Love Stories
    Stick gal
    Inspiration of the Day
    Vegetarian Cuisine
    Vegetarian Recipes
    Vegetarian Food Places
    Shopping!





    ♥ CLICK HERE, if you're using IE, that is.

    Let. Me. Go.



    Sunday, May 2, 2010

    rainbow of fruits♥ ♥

    这种感觉酸酸的,似乎有人倒了一瓶酸在我的心田里…… 很痛很痛……

    这种感觉……好像是我第一次这样的体会,很奇怪,也很难受。

    也许再等待多几天之后,这个感觉就会渐渐淡忘了。
    但是,有那么容易吗?

    我一直问 上帝,为什么我总是为了这种事情感到苦恼,为什么每次遇到这种事情的时候我都必须要努力的挣扎着?但是,我还是得不到一个很理想的答案,结果还是会回到所谓“酸酸的”感觉。也许我对 上帝的信心还不够吧。

    别人说:前世种的因,必得来世的果。
    再看看自己健康的状况,我前世到底做了什么违背天理的事呢?为什么会有如此的下场?已经十年了,虽然自己曾对身体检查已经感到麻痹了,但是当我步入二十出头时,推放在一旁的问题却一一浮现出来,我要怎么逃也逃不了它们。 上帝要经由我身体状况告诉我什么讯息吗?我至今仍然无法理解。到底是要我好好专注地完成我今生的任务?还是这只是一个考验,而我最终会好起来呢?还是……?每次和朋友谈到这件事情,我就会沉默不多说,因为我不知道要说什么,只能默默地羡慕她们。

    总是对自己没有信心。我真的会好起来吗?都这么久了……还会好吗?

    上帝,我知道我不可以恨自己,因为当我恨自己的时候,我也在恨你。
    可是,我时常控制不了自己。怎么办?

    *沉默*




    但愿人人知足常乐。



    世界因你而美丽 11:48 PM