I need help!
What good qualities do I have ah?
I can't think of any right now.
OK, before I go on, I shall explain why I need to find out about this.
Firstly, I need to earn some extra income as a backup plan, especially during tuition off-peak periods in June and December holidays when my students prefer to stop tuition for a while since it is the holidays and also after exams. These periods are my free period with little or no income at all. Hmm..
Next, I want to start finding a job which I'm interested in yet it can be flexible so that I could engage myself in it during my leisure time. lalala~
Lastly, I want to expose myself to different types of work, as well as to spice up my creativity in coming up with job activities which are rare...... hahaha.. If it is possible for me to think of one in the first place! =P
It's quite impossible to achieve, but I believe that if I search harder, I'll be able to find one. ;)
Anyone has any ideas?
Hmms...