Today, I'm suddenly hesitating between being a future social worker or an advocate for the vegetarian cause. Both are my interests and passion, but I feel that the latter is most heartfelt.
Hmms...
I'm thinking of doing volunteer work and also a career related to promoting the vegetarian cause, but can I not do anything that's related to F&B? Is there anything else which I can do?
I've thought of designing T-shirts and selling them online, those which have slogans that encourage people to go vegetarian, but I'm not really good at designing both the shirts and the website. That's just an idea. T-shirt suppliers must find a good one too.
Sighs, I regret being so much of the jack-of-all-trades rather than one who specializes in a particular interest/activity.
Maybe when I've really decided on something in the near future, and start working on it, I'll get to learn more and focus my attention on it. :)