It's been ... I don't know how long since my last blog entry.
I've been so tired. Gosh.
How time flies when I'm so occupied with stuff.
But actually I also don't really know what to blog about.
Everytime I felt like blogging, the moment I click on 'New post', my mind just went blank when I landed on the page.
People usually say: Mental block.
I'd say: Mental
blog block.
It's my last week of attachment already. Monday's my very last day, and there're just too much things I want to express to my colleagues and my experiences during my attachment. Too much until I don't know where to start. It's just beyond words of description.
In short, I'd say that I've learnt to appreciate more about life as a whole, defined better what Social Work is all about, and grew even more love out of the whole experience. Love for people. Love for myself. Love for whatever I'm blessed with. Thank God for everything. (:
Looking forward to the next 3 weeks of holidays before school starts! WOOHOO!!! :D
I'm going to be a Year 3 soon... This is all coming too soon... :( I could still remember myself being a freshie, fresh from the oven just 2 years ago...
Oh wells, who cares?! I just miss school so much because I miss my dear friends dearly!!! I hope school quickly reopens! Quick quick! :D