I have:
- a very whole and lovely family who has watched me grow since I was born.
- a perfect body that I can use to do my daily tasks.
- a shelter that makes me feel warm and comfy to return home to.
- plenty of food, water and oxygen.
- a good education.
- freedom to choose what I want to do.
- supportive friends, family and relatives to bring me through life's ups and downs.
- smiles and laughters that I love.
- my unique personality that I'm grateful for.
- people who trust me enough to tell me their life experiences and entrust responsibilities to me.
- a nice place to stay in like Singapore.
- my own personal time alone, or with friends, or with God.
- God who walks with me every moment, accompanying me through my tears and joy.
What else more do I have to ask for?
I'm indeed very blessed.
=)