Put your heart in everything you do.Let your faith be bigger than your fear.These two statements are what I'm going to keep in my heart, especially for this week!
Gosh... Another 3 days left and it's the big day!!!
The more I think about it, the more I hope it won't come so soon, but ironically, I wish it could be over soon so that I can enjoy next week! YAY! :D I'm looking forward to next week actually. hehe!
I was chatting with a friend just now, and we came up with a conclusion about life:
We should not care too much about the things we do, otherwise we cannot survive.It's what I would term as living in
moderation.
It's not so much about whether we care or not, but what I see is that we want to focus more on bringing out the essence of life rather than focus too much on the nitty gritty stuff about everyday things that leave us feeling very tied up to the minor details in life instead of feeling emotionally free and happy about our lives.
Yes, it's good to be detailed and careful in the things we do, but when it comes to being so detailed and careful until it starts affecting our daily functioning, then I feel that something is wrong. Time to keep myself in check.
Sometimes, we care about a matter very much, yet others seem not to care at all. This is the time when our values start to clash. Will we keep pushing on, expecting others to see our perspective and care as much as we do? This is going to be a much more difficult task than being flexible with what's happening and finding another solution to achieve a win-win situation for everyone.
A point that I want to bring up is that:There are many different ways and methods to reach our goals.Everyone has their own style of doing things in order to reach their goals, and people will never choose the worst method to work on. Who would want to choose something that's bad? Of course, they would want to walk on the best pathway, right? I bet you do too.
God won't leave us at a dead end. If one method doesn't help, try another.
Keep trying, and trying, and trying."If it fails again, try again!" That's what my music teacher said. haha.. keep trying, until one day, we'll be able to reach our destination.
As humans, we usually have a bad habit of forgetting the most important thing in life's lessons. In this case, I want to remind everyone, including myself, that
as we fail time and again, we're constantly nearing success. =D
As long as we keep on track, in line with our initial purpose of wanting to achieve our goals, then using any kind of ways or methods is perfectly fine (provided we don't harm anyone lah...haha).