So... my 21st birthday is arriving soon! :D
I guess it's going to be a normal usual one this year, even though it's meant to be a significant one. I'll probably celebrate with my friends, cousins and my own family, instead of inviting relatives and friends over to my house to have a gathering (which I've always hope to do so), but............
My parents aren't very supportive about inviting so many people to my house, 'coz they find it troublesome to all the relatives and friends, and also themselves. It's also good lah, I guess, 'coz I don't have to worry about inviting whoever to come to my place.
Since they already gave the red light, I don't wish to comment another word.
It's indeed tiring for them if I ask them to prepare food for a gathering, but................
I'm quite disappointed about it, actually.
But I've to think about my parents. :)
Thank You, God, for loving me through my parents, my cousins and my friends, and also for providing me everything I have, and for allowing me to grow so beautifully 21. :)
I'm sure my 21st will be a memorable one eventually. ^_-