My family's going to celebrate my 21st birthday and my mum's lunar birthday tomorrow morning. I'm actually very happy, because they remembered and they bothered.
Well, maybe my mum wanted to celebrate hers as well, so we must as well celebrate together.
But then, I'm so glad my parents insisted me to be present for the celebration and cancel all other appointments. :)
I'm just happy to celebrate my 21st with my family before it ends.
I don't want a belated celebration with people whom I love and treasure so much.
Before my official step into adulthood, I'd like to thank God for giving me this life to learn as much as I can, thank my parents for giving me this body and taking such good care of me, thank my siblings for keeping me company and sharing my joys and sorrows, thank all my friends and relatives for loving me and staying by my side as I walk this journey.
I wouldn't have been what I am now without each and every one of them, especially Mother God. :) You're the One Who gives me everything that I need to learn and grow. *HUGS*