Staring into my computer screen, I can't seem to process anything in my mind at this hour.
Less than 2 more days to the major project presentation and I have done so little to contribute to my group. When I saw how Ed put in so much time and effort to do research, even during the last few days before the actual day, I can't help but feel guilty. I had wanted to restrain myself from doing more research because we're only left with not much time already, and I didn't want the whole group to focus so much energy to do endless readings with so little time to summarise and compile the huge load of information, yet Ed never seemed to give up.
It got me thinking if I'm really helping the group.
But I shall stop thinking about it and focus on my presentation script now!
Friday faster come!