When I've problems, I tend not to see others' problems.
I always admire those people who could listen so well to others, regardless of how much issues they have on hand.
Listening is indeed a skill and an art that I want to master.
When I've a little bit of problems in my life, I start to cringe and complain.
It's probably just the way of how I cope with my problems.
And, I want to change it.
I don't like the feeling of being sympathised.
All I want is a space for me to vent my frustrations, and to know that my loved ones are there, so that I can vent it safely and properly.
I don't need advice, and I don't want people to help me with everything.
Because I know what's best for me, and I know what to do and where to look for help when I need it.
Looking at my life story, I'm always the one getting what I want most of the time, especially among my siblings. Frankly speaking, I'm not that giving afterall. I still need to learn to be more giving. My heart needs to open up to people around me. Opening up the heart doesn't mean pouring all the personal stuff out right in front of others, but it is to accept that others are just like us and that their problems are also of our utmost concern. It is also good to note that there is still a certain boundary held between me and others so that all our problems don't get enmeshed with one another and then we get confused as a result.
Relationship-building takes time.It doesn't grow overnight.
"Patience, my dear."
I know I don't have it.
I'm not going to dwell so much on the past, for whatever I've not done too well.
In fact, I'm going to add every moment as a brand new chapter to my life book.
Of course, it doesn't mean that I totally don't care about what are the unresolved issues I have on hand. The good thing about being low-tolerant in coping with problems is that I know when there're problems in my life when I start to cringe, which tells me that there's something in my life that I have to tackle and make it right, and I'll keep finding ways to make it better, no matter what, until the day my intuition tells me that everything is well or even better already.
If I fall, I'll stand right back up again, firmer and more mature each time.
One more month to my blog's 4th birthday! YAY! :DP.S. The contents of my post doesn't seem to link nicely. It's probably just another venting of mine.