3.46, very, very close to 3.5
I've used up all my s/u options. Next semester would mean extra hard work for me because I can't afford to get B- and below anymore.
Honours or not, I shall put it aside first, because what matters more is not the 3.5 mark, but the determination to put in my best.
Honours or not, I'm still going to work hard and do my very best.
Social work rocks! Although I'm getting better at it each time, I don't study to score. I study for the good of the people. :)
And that's what matters.
Speaking of which, applying what I've learnt requires skills. I haven't been practising what I've learnt so far, due to my laziness. I need to motivate myself even more. I'll pen down the list of things by today which I want to apply to my daily life. It's time I make some changes to my life once again. :)