Amazing that I'm suddenly very energetic now.
I think after I'm done with my job, I'll just crumble in my bed.
Looking at my schedule...
I'm about to cry already. So many things ahead, yet so many things undone.
Good thing is, there're some things done already. I'm glad.
Probably that's why my back aches like mad. I have to start learning how to manage my stress level, because my "nerves might be tighter than the others", according to Ed.
Meditation? Yoga? Relaxing exercises?
I don't want to feel sick anymore.
I don't want to feel so listless anymore.
I don't want to be a patient waiting and wasting my time away anymore.
Today's polyclinic experience is one of the worst nightmares I've ever had.
At least I know that my spine is all right.
I really dislike the wait.
5 hours spent there... Came home and slept for 45 minutes.
Worst thing is, I didn't do much constructive work today.
Practically almost the whole day wasted.
I need to get my backache fixed!
I'm sure there's a cure for it!
Gambatteh! >.< !!