My blog's birthday is actually on 12 Dec 2006, 8.46pm. haha. So it's a night baby, so different from me. Now then I realise too... I used to only remember the month only. It's quite silly to celebrate it here though. But OK lah...just for fun! :D
I was suddenly curious about how I've grown by each year, because I know that the things and the way I blog always change every year. So without further ado, I went to browse through my past archives in December. Seriously, I was really more childish and innocent then. haha. Probably happier, 'coz my world revolved around more on friends, school, interests...all kinds of fun. I had lesser worries, lesser responsibilities.
But at the same time, does that mean that having more responsibilities now mean I cannot enjoy myself anymore? Not really.
I used to think that ever since I started to sleep for 4-5hours in average every night during my JC years, I can never ever get back that 8-hour beauty sleep I had till Secondary School. Well... not really. I can still rest amidst my work. :) and having more responsibilities meant that I've greater ability to take in and accomplish more work. Indeed, I'm honoured to be recognised as this. :)
I'M OUTSTANDING! :D