So, I've finally completed exams. :)
Now what?
Of course, I've got lots of things lined up ahead of me, but I just haven't planned on when to start and where to start. I need a good lone time for myself to plan and love myself.
During the midst of exams, a friend told me how lost she felt as she had ended her exams earlier than I did, and she suddenly felt very scared, especially with the feeling of the loss of direction. She looked so fearful then. I could really feel it in her, and I was afraid I might land in the same way like her after exams. Thank God, I didn't feel too scared. I allowed myself to take some time to rest and think. :) *hugs to myself!*
I woke up this morning, feeling very comfortable knowing that I don't have to face the mountainous notes and books anymore, or rush to school for exam. It felt good. I could finally live properly. haha.
A thought came to my mind while I was washing up:
one person. just one person could do anything to create change in this world. one.
I kept focusing on the word "one". I don't know why, but somehow it appealed to me more strongly ever today. The change of one person, myself. I could pray. I could laugh and spread the happiness around. I could live life with many colours. I could provide the warmth to people. I could create changes. For the better. By changing myself. So easy. I don't have to change the world. I just change myself. Simple. :)
I don't want to hope that people can change anymore. I feel so tired doing that.
Just like the previous post, I always love that quote by Gandhi.
Be the change you want to see in this world.
If you want to change the world, change yourself first.
I just finished watching
Pay It Forward. Awesome movie. :)
Believe in the goodness of humans.
Such an ardous experience just to spread love to 3 people. Yet, he could still love and live however he wanted it to be, despite the failures. No, he didn't fail. He was a winner. Never gave up even though he seemed to have lost all 3 of these people. A winner perserveres till the end.
Trevor, I'm going to name my future son (if any) this. HAHA. Wonderful child. :)
And for the December holidays, Gandhi's quote and Trevor's idea are going to be what I keep in my heart to spur myself on.
December! It's going to be my blog's 4th birthday! YAY! :D
Continue to love the world and yourself!
Angel wings around you! :D
AND HARRY POTTER, HERE I COME!!!!!
oh gosh, I'm going to be late!