Time flies really fast this week.
I come to appreciate living in the present, especially when I'm someone who tense up easily.
There was so much activities going on for me this past week and I almost went breathless with my current health condition. My only hope is to keep reminding myself to focus in the present. This is when I start to enjoy every moment of the time I had, both sweet and bitter.
I had thought chalet is going to be a very tedious job for me as I had to be involved in so many things according to the schedule we planned out. In the end, I managed to sleep as many hours there as I usually sleep at home, each night at the chalet. Haha! If I kept thinking about my roles and responsibilities, I might go crazy. So, just enjoy the moment. It turned out great! :) I'm so glad. Everyone seemed more experienced, more bonded, even though they're all worn out at the end of the chalet. I don't feel as regretful as before for suggesting a chalet in the earlier time of this year. Everything is worth it. Thank God. :)
The next few weeks are going to be full of fun and challenges as well.
But for now, I just want to pray for the best for the release of my exam results.
It's just less than 2 days away.
*crosses fingers*
How I wish I could go for the Honours year.
I've mostly given up this hope already actually... Sighs.
My results so far is just mediocre, nothing big to talk about.
Unless a miracle happens.
(And she continues to wish upon the shooting stars...)