As usual, I'm being accused for not doing work at home, and always going out instead of recuperating at home. Good job. I've nothing to say to you. The more I say, the more you've reasons to say I'm wrong. So I can just shut up.
Finally, I've found a secret, heavenly place at home--the toilet. :D
Besides being a place to do my businesses, it's a place where I could really be myself. Just have to tell them I'm doing business, and they'll leave me alone. Great!
So, I'm not supposed to be myself when I'm in front of you huh.
Okay, so I shall not do so. You won't have to nag at me for any reason then, and you won't have to waste your time and energy to do so. I've let you down, so I shall try my best not to let you down even though I feel so tired of being such a "good girl" in front of you. I just want my peace. Thank you.
You don't see my angle, and I don't see yours.
I just need to do what I'm supposed to do. Period.
Just stop shouting. I hate the way you expect others to do what you want, and yet you don't do what you say. Action speaks louder than words. Even though you don't show me enough to make me want to respect you fully, I have to, because God tells me so. I still have to respect you no matter what. I just want to vent my frustrations somewhere, since I always don't allow myself to show you how hurt I am. So let me be.