Dad's words, hurt me right through my heart.
How can he compare me to them? He doesn't know what I'm doing outside. He doesn't realise that if I were to go out for other reasons, I would have become someone else whom he didn't even recognise, maybe not even his daughter anymore. He doesn't even understand the unbearable pain I had to go through with the important appointments I had to attend. He just wanted me to get well soon by staying at home all the time, so that he could see me contributing to the housework and also recuperating at home. This is not what life is about. Thank you very much.
Hurt.
I feel so disgusted sitting on bones, lying on bones, leaning on bones, rubbing on bones.
It's really uncomfortable, seriously.
This phenomena contributes to the discomfort I'm already having right now.
Sighs.
CNY is coming real soon. I hope relatives don't start telling me to eat more when I couldn't even eat so many things and also have no appetite at times. And I haven't even have the time to get new clothes.
This year's CNY... seems so lack of mood for me.