School holidays are going to be over. Both "OH MAN!" and "YAY!" ringing inside my brain.
Recalling whatever I've done during holidays, I can only remember major events and specific, memorable events that happened. Other than these, time just passed by without me noticing much at all, but it doesn't matter. I know that this holiday is the most meaningful holiday ever since I studied in the University. Almost everything I did was to fulfill a life purpose. What is it? Well, it's kept inside my heart. =P
Humans. We're all animals with feelings.
As I compare my past and present circle of people whom I interact, I realise a very significant difference: I have fewer (well, not too few) close friends now than in the past when I had more friends but almost no close friends at all. I find this stage of life much better than before, though, because they are friends who support me through, spiritually, physically, emotionally... something which I've never experienced before University life. (:
Kinship.
I treasure it much more.
Family, cousins, relatives...
It's very different interacting with each group of them as a new-grown adult as compared to being a child before. The things we talk about is more complex and deeper, but insightful.
Since the peak period during school holidays is almost over (in fact, it should be over already because school's reopening! ha!), I've some time for myself to think through clearly about what I've done and also consider each of my own passing thoughts and actions. I realise something...
That... I haven't really forgotten someone.
I thought I had.
So many years have passed. Yes, I've let the matter go, but I haven't forgotten this person who has left such a deep impression in my mind and my heart.
Why am I thinking about this? Because it might affect my future life's choices.
This person matters a lot to me and will always be.
It's you who made me grow and learn so much out of life. It's you who were so patient with me and my everything. It's you who never gave up on me. It's you who inspires me.
Thank you, from the untmost bottom of my heart. (: