Why do some people have gallbladder stones in their bodies but they don't have problems at all?
Why?!?!
I wish I couldn't feel anything at all, so that my pain could go away.
Sometimes I think, maybe I'm too weak. Is the pain so painful? so unbearable? I just need to focus, focus, focus. Then I won't be able to feel it at all. I won't be able to feel anything. Just let me not feel anything.
But then, I can't focus.
The world spins with every step. I had to put in extra effort to think quickly now.
I remember I went to ask the lecturer a question yesterday, and while she tried to explain to me, I was trying so hard to focus and digest what she was saying.
I feel like I'm dreaming...
If gallstones could drop away like Newton's apples............................................ I would be more than happy! The sinseh told me to "learn how to make friends with the gallstones". Hurhur...
Why does the pain return again?
I thought it had got better, with it coming on and off but less intense.
I was wrong. Maybe I was too happy too early.
Laugh? Smile? Frown? Scream?
I've not as much energy to do so anymore.
I feel like I'm a walking zombie.

I don't fit this blog anymore, now.