HARE-PY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!! :DThis is my very first time spending the very first night of CNY alone. It feels good, actually, with my health condition like this.
I've been coughing non-stop this evening. I need my stabilizer--a cup of hot water. Whew~ I better reduce the amount of CNY goodies I've been consuming since today. Better heed the chinese physician's advice even though I'm not going back to see him again.
Took a few photos with siblings and cousins today. Very few, because I wasn't in the mood to take photos. The moment I saw how pale, listless and zombie-ish I looked, I lost all my enthusiasm in leaving behind these kinds of memories. I want my bright, shining eyes back. I want my pink, blushy face back. I want my energy back.
I just want my health back.
I don't want anything else anymore.
Tomorrow is Day 2 of CNY.
Another hurdle to cross.
I really don't wish to appear at such a state in front of all my beloved relatives.
Today, so many of them asked me how I managed to lose weight. I'm not going to tell them the truth of course. They wouldn't want to go through such an ordeal just to lose weight. That would be down-right silly.
No matter what, I still have to face whatever that comes.
JIAYOU! I CAN DO IT DE! :D