Hello everyone!!! I'm back again! Miss me?? :D
It's been 3days after my 2nd round of chemotherapy. I feel so fine right now. :D It's a blessing, really. This time round, the side effects didn't become too uncomfortable for me to tolerate, at least. I'm very glad. It should also be the experience which my family and I went through during the very first round, and we've become much more aware and prepared for any side effects to happen. haha... I think the mouth ulcers episode is the scariest one, so I've been telling myself to drink enough liquids to reduce the risk of developing another round again.
My relatives and friends came over to visit over the past few days. I'm always grateful when they come, because they make me laugh and smile. My spirits get lifted up everytime they come. It feels like a big family gathering which I always love. :) I shall name my condition as my "blessing in disguise" (b.i.d.). Hee! My b.i.d. really helps me a lot, a lot. (Let's see it as a female.) She came and brought my huge family closer, enabled me to spend even more time with my loved ones, my environment and my ownself. She came and reminded me to appreciate the flowers by the side of the road which I always walk by without giving much notice at all. She taught me to be grateful to what I have right now, and to remember to continue to walk on no matter what. She taught me to love myself even more (which I used to think I did), and to treat myself well, to eat right, rest well, exercise regularly and learn to be free. I realize I haven't been treating all these seriously and doing all these in the past at all. I've got so much to learn from my beloved b.i.d. :D
As I read through others' experiences, and hear from their own stories, I felt so much connection to them, that I'm not the only one experiencing this. I'm so lucky. It's like my purpose now is to heal and recover, get enough rest and fix up my healthy lifestyle as my family, relatives and friends show so much care, so much support, so much erm...entertainment. LOL. Yeah, it feels like I'm hatching from an egg (I really do feel like a pampered baby still), like I just have to focus on recovering well while everyone prepares everything else for me. What's this? Princess life? haha... I'm totally blessed. Sometimes I can't believe it myself too. Ha.
I do still wonder when I can feel well, stronger and healthier like I was in the past. 我好想念这样的冲劲。好想念、好想念…