I just realized it is 1 more week left to my next chemo. Gosh. Time flies.
Huang jiejie told me to continue to be brave. When will I see her again..? Hmm..
These few days I just feel slightly more moody because I don't wish to talk and cause more pain in my mouth. When one is denied of talking, one can become so upset! :( Now I know, I'm a talkative girl. Aiyoyo... Maybe I should learn how to talk less and do more.
*still thinking of the 3 big ulcers in the mouth*
Hmm...
Yesterday, I learn to appreciate more about what I already have and to be more grateful to the people around me. It does take some process to kickstart my "engine of change" once again. My progress of evolution has somehow come to a standstill at some point in my life recently. I have to find it back.