My blog's rotting.
Suddenly feel like blogging for a while. :)
The past month had been such an exciting month in my whole life, and it has not stopped yet.
Still travelling...
Still travelling...
The ray of hope will welcome me at the end of the road.
I just don't know when.
Now, my world goes up and down, and is slightly gloomy around me. I need a torch from my own heart.
Switch it on...
Switch it on...
The next moment my own heart ray of light appears, trying to connect to the sun ray of hope.
Another moment, I saw a few more rays appearing suddenly. Here! There's one over there as well! Oh, more coming up!
I'm actually not travelling alone.
The rays are guiding me as well, brightening up my strange, unfamiliar surroundings.
They give me strength, courage, peserverance to move on.
They make me smile.
And then I know I will definitely reach my destination eventually.