WELCOME TO http://i-am-special-as-always.blogspot.com*
This blog belongs to Shar! =D
Let me introduce myself. I'm a lady who craves for a simple life, in this complicated world.
I love the love that exists in this world. I smile when I experience love, I tear when I'm touched, I daydream when I'm bored. I like things simple, but also deep--the depth of things, very meaningful.
I have love and sunshine bursting out of me. :D Believe it or not, love always wins.
♥ Hello
Shar! :)
I've survived 21 years!
A Happy Vegetarian!
The Special Leftie.
Tomorrow is the fateful day. Finally, after 3 weeks, I'm returning for the next visit to my doctor's.
Tomorrow, I will know what my treatment plan will be. Oh gosh, I feel so reluctant to go, especially when I've to wait to see him for at least an hour. The wait is always especially dreadful.
Let's pray hard that tomorrow is good news!
Let me share with you a very interesting video! :DDD