I imagine myself having a sumptuous feast:
Breakfast- Honey stars dip in a bowl of fresh milk
Lunch- Spaghetti with yummy tomato ketchup, lots of button mushroom and cheese
Dinner- Haven't really thought about it. Maybe egg porridge? Don't dare to dream too much about it too now.
I have a list of cravings too:
- ECP's Komala's burger set meal (student meal!!! haha.. :D)
- My aunt's huat gou and ang gu kueh
- pizzaaaas
- spaghetti
- Jiazhen jie's burger
- a few bites of fried food please???
Actually there're many more "naughty food" I'm thinking about, but I can't eat those at the moment, maybe for months or years. Months later, maybe I can steal a few bites, and years later, I can eat a meal, but not too often. I wish I could be a normal, healthy person. I still can't really get used to my new diet now, so bland, so healthy and raw. It does taste quite weird at times. My family members could eat foods that are less healthy, but they all smell better than mine. Even for something simple like noodle soup, I've to eat noodle that's organic while they eat the normal bee hoon. I feel so out of place. No doubt, I've to be grateful that I'm eating very good quality foods now for my body's recovery, but sometimes I don't feel like eating because my tastebuds change every now and then, and even if you like my food, I would think it's an awful smell. It's not what I want... sighs. Just that these few days, the chemo medicine does affect my taste. Water also tastes strange to me at the moment.
26 April. The day my fate is going to be decided. Afterwhich, I really hope I can just recuperate on my own without the help of chemo or whatever Western medicine anymore. I don't like the sight of my table full of pills that I've to take every morning. They taste much worst than my organic foods. I so much wish to get rid of them. Hoho.