I just finished watching the movie called "Letters to God", recommended by dearest wh. Thanks babe! :D It's based on a true story of a cancer patient who battled with brain cancer, with the courage and strong faith towards God. He's cuter than me, 'coz he wrote letters to God who lives everywhere, 'coz there's always no address written on the envelopes. I just wrote those letters in my diary, didn't even bother to post it to God. Oh wells. I thought he'd survive in the end, but he didn't. But he inspired so many people around him, and even strangers. People who goes through, or have gone through cancer are warriors of God. I want to be one too. It feels good doing a mission for God. Lovely! :) It's just that sometimes, I don't know what God wants me to learn from this, yet sometimes, He pops out and shows me out of the blue, which takes time for me to really master it. It isn't so bad, but sometimes it is. Oh well. OK, now God wants me to eat dinner. BYE! :D