My 4th chemo course just ended 2 days ago, and I finally can get onto my computer to do some work. Otherwise, I'm just dead-beat, no-energy and sleeping and slogging like a log, everywhere around the house. (Where else can I go, except walking along my corridor?)
Oh yes, I just got my polling ticket! HEHE!
Guess what? I'm so lucky, because besides being my first time voting, the polling station I've to report to is just at my house void deck! (OK, it's 1 block away, but the building is connected anyway.) I don't have to walk so far! YAY! This calls for a mini celebration, in my mind. ha.
So, back to my recovery progress. Well, the CT scan didn't show any much changes to the size of my tumour, yet my doctors (both Western and Eastern) said it had reduced by a lot! So what is the result? I don't know.
I guess I haven't learnt repentance and acceptance yet, so God doesn't want me to pass this test so quickly. Hence, I've to go through yet another 3 more chemo rounds. Later, I'm going to a place which I always feel so reluctant to go, and I still don't feel thankful at all. Please God, I want to find my heart back.
On the other hand, I want all these to end soon. :(
But, it's not the end yet, because it's not the end.