WELCOME TO http://i-am-special-as-always.blogspot.com*
This blog belongs to Shar! =D
Let me introduce myself. I'm a lady who craves for a simple life, in this complicated world.
I love the love that exists in this world. I smile when I experience love, I tear when I'm touched, I daydream when I'm bored. I like things simple, but also deep--the depth of things, very meaningful.
I have love and sunshine bursting out of me. :D Believe it or not, love always wins.
♥ Hello
Shar! :)
I've survived 21 years!
A Happy Vegetarian!
The Special Leftie.
My brother was so eager to show me something that I don't know whether I should describe it as interesting, mystifying, not even worth concerned about, or "alienizing". O.O
I thought this was just a hoax or something they make to try to advertise some kind of movie, because the guy has a shadow, so he shouldn't be a ghost...
But it's getting more attention in the news, and the more we watched the last part of these video, the more mysterious it becomes. How can the man be able to "teleport" through the moving bus on the road???
See again...
Another news channel using the same video. It seems like this has no other videos recorded so it must have occurred quite suddenly. Is he an alien? My sister heard that aliens could transform themselves into humans and walk along the streets like anyone else. Woah! Either it is some supernatural being, or it could be the advertisement for an upcoming movie, or it just could be that aliens are actually just living around us, period.
This kind of thing, who knows? Curiosity kills the cat. Maybe it's better not to know too much sometimes.