Been feeling lethargic today. I hope my energy comes back, otherwise I'll have to lead my day daydreaming, because I can't think properly. It's as if I'm spending my time in a daze.
Aunt said I watched too much TV, but I don't see the bad thing about watching it because it's the only way I can think about human life and its happenings. There're many things we can learn from TV serials and variety shows, if you don't just watch it for plain entertainment.
Just like one of yesterday's show, which is something to do with risking one's life by trying to survive, it showed a middle-aged man who's armless yet he does his daily chores and walks 2hours everyday, and even got to represent his country in swimming competitions. If it were me, I'd probably cry my heart out every day because I'd permanently lost my arms.
But no.
I'm still a full-bodied person who can continue to do her daily chores everyday, unlike people who're more special and require a different way of living their lives. Yet, they think they live like everyone else. How courageous. People like them are evidence of the human spirit who bring light to the life of everyone, and remind all of us that things can't be any worse, that there's always a way, a solution, but only we ourselves can carve out our own way. People like them gives me even more courage to live on, and that my story is not too bad afterall.
I thought one day:
Everything that happens is for something good.And it makes me smile, and feel more at ease.
The past has passed, and each moment now is the time I can create something lively and happy in my life. You simply just need to learn to love the sunshine! :D
If God wants me to be crippled, would I accept it gratefully and live on like what God has given me? I haven't got a very convincing answer myself, even though I told myself I would want to just accept it gracefully.
It's just a matter of living on, and a natural instinct to fight for survival.
As long as life goes on, nothing else really matters.
Ultimately, it's still the wonderful soul that we finally complete for ourselves after our lives.
Yet, I've a long way of achieving this perfect soul.
I need to repent my ways...
Thank God for the time.