Facebook is full of status updates which describe this morning's release of exam results. So many of them are so happy to graduate already, and preparing for Commencement 2011. One of my friends managed to just pass through the 3.5 CAP mark in order to do Honours year. I was so happy for him. I could sense the happiness of graduation going around now... I wish I could study or graduate with my friends. Sighs, I always miss my friends so much... why why why???
Today I'm very happy about myself, but also, I did something stupid. Why?
Well, 'coz I woke up telling myself that I need to start my day with a happy mood! So here goes:
Woke up, said Good Morning to my mum chirpily.
Folded the bedsheets.
Sewed my trousers' dropping button.
Took the laundry out to dry with my brother.
Talked nicely to my brother.
Managed to get my brother to do some housework and reading, so that mum's not so angry anymore.
Walked the void deck 3 rounds.
Watched Wall-E movie with my brother.
And the stupid thing I did was: Called the school to query about my drop in CAP score, and then found out myself that I was mistaken and self-deceived for the whole year about my CAP! I had to call back to apologize. Sighs... So it has been always 3.46 instead of 3.48... :( Now I've to put in extra hard work in order to pull my CAP up and aim for the Honours year when school reopens.
Then, used computer.
Gotta fold clothes and practise my guitar after I finish sending an E-mail.
Whew~ what a fulfilling day! :D
I'm going to get better and better everyday! Yes, I'm going to recover fully soon. I'm confident of it this time round. Let me go through my final chemo round this time and I shall be freed from chemo forever and ever. Let me take care of my ownself. I will do it even better this time round, I promise.