终于过了……可以松一大口气了。
希望这次真的是结束了。要不然,也没关系,我还是一直会撑下去到最后。
昨晚做了好多梦。背景人物都不一样,但是它们都有一个共同点:到最后,梦都是紧张兮兮的结束。所以我也睡到很累。哈哈……很喘的意思啦。每一个梦境里,我都是很呆的开始,到了最后当大家都已经明白、了解了一大半,我才慢慢明白到底在发生什么事,搞得我紧张到……
这种感觉似乎在我生命中减少了,但是可见它还是深深地隐藏在我心里,还没被拔除。要是我康复过后,不谨慎的话,我还是会给自己太多的压力,把自己绑的紧紧的。
所以我还需要继续作我的功课。
又累了,我去休息了。
再次期盼体力恢复的到来。
............
I wish to have the vibrancy of my physical energy to do what I want to do again.
Just listening to the travelling sounds of the train near my house, I long to step into the MRT train once again, experience how it is being like to be squashed like sardines, listen to the announcements from the station sound system... I haven't been travelling on public transport (excluding taxis) for 4 months, can you believe it?
Being sick makes you not want to do anything at all, but I have to keep pushing myself a bit now and then, or else I'll really become even lazier to move. Even thinking of what to wear when I go out is also a problem, because I've lost so much weight and I can't find a nice-fitting outfit to put on besides those few ones that I've always been wearing so far. Wearing something too glamorous would make me extra uncomfortable when I feel sick, so I prefer to only wear comfortable clothing instead. Now I know, only when we feel healthy and at our best, are the times when we feel good at whatever we wear...
My appetite hasn't been very good too. I feel that the food I eat everyday doesn't taste as delicious as before I fell sick. Even though my family and friends try so hard to help me with this, I still cannot find back that joy in eating, so food is merely something for my survival and recovery right now. Maybe the aromatic taste and smell will return after my treatment and recovery.