
Haha... thought of putting some colourful picture in my blog entries, 'coz it's always words, words and words! Colours and pictures make my page more interesting, so I went to google for "happy face" and I was so amused by the different types of happy faces that the search engine found for me. The above picture was one of my favourites. Cool, right? I never thought it could be found in such a Maths equation diagram. Interesting!!
Recently been quite bothered by some family issue. I really hope everything would stop soon, otherwise my mum can really go bonkers anytime. Sighs. Took an afternoon nap with mum just now, and good thing she woke up later than me this time, although she still slept in later than me as usual. I was quite happy to do some housework for her before she woke up. :D
In my recent life, I'm worried about two women. These two women have similar personalities and experiences. Sighs. (Sorry, I did it again.) I just hope they could see some light in life and maybe things could change for the better somehow. They both take things too seriously, I suppose, that's why this has to happen to them. Sometimes, I really hate whatever has happened. Sometimes, this hate becomes even worse, it turned toward these two women instead (because of their words and actions), which shouldn't be so.
Teacher said: "Make the devil the enemy, not the people the enemy."
Because 人之初,性本善。人之后,性本恶。
When people are born, they're born good in nature.
When people learn more about the human worldly affairs as they grow up in this life, they become bad in nature due to the contamination of material greed etc. in this human world. They've forgotten their good nature when they were once born on earth.
So, since family kinship and ties are always the strongest, and since blood is thicker than water, and since our family members always know us best, I shouldn't detest my family members. I guess some of you might know who these two women I'm referring to, if you're smart enough. I hope my readers who know, can know, and other readers who don't know, shouldn't know...
Make the devil the enemy...
Make the devil the enemy...
Not the people the enemy......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, tomorrow is my 6th chemo! No matter how I tell myself not to be too dreadful about it, I still dislike chemo. It seems like it's the main thing that cause me to feel sick, which shouldn't be because it's supposed to make me feel even better than before. Maybe it has been helping me after every round, 'coz I do feel stronger and more energetic after each chemo, but I'd rather stop after tomorrow's round. Stop draining my parents' physical, emotional and financial resources. Stop all these! I don't know what kind of karma I have with them that I always seem to be the only child in the family who expends so much of my parents' energy ever since I was born. Some more, I'm the eldest child in the family and I'm supposed to be the role model and the one looking after most family matters and also taking care of my siblings. Yet, I'm being taken care of almost all the time. My sis has to substitute me as the one taking care of many things at home, and my bro has to suffer due to many computer game disruptions.
What a good sis and daughter I am.
Jiayou for this week bah!
Hopefully we can really go to North South East West to eat again tomorrow before my chemo, like what mum said, otherwise I wouldn't have any huge appetite to enjoy the flavour of my food when chemo starts. (Too bad my siblings aren't going again...Sighs, again!)