Just a random post before I watch my 7pm Channel U show!
I thought of just listing down what I want to do after I recover, just for the fun and relief of it.
(P.S. Not going to do a Bucket List lah, haha... 'coz I think Bucket List aren't really my style at all.)
Places I want to go1. East Coast Park
2. West Coast Park
3. Public Library
4. Airport
5. Awfully Chocolate!
6. Pulau Ubin
7. V Cafe
8. Anywhere that has good vegetarian food
9. School
Things I want to do1. Watch movies
2. Fly kite
3. Eat ice-cream
4. To have a sinful chocolate party
5. Learn how to cook nicer dishes than mum
6. Bake (anything!)
7. Travel to other countries
8. Camping
9. Hiking
10. Exploring places and food
11. Eat my ECP Student Burger Meal (Muahaha)
12. Cycle
13. Learn calligraphy
14. Improve my guitar skills (maybe buy my own accoustic guitar! Yeah!)
15. Run around like some mad lady
16. Swimming
17. Play badminton
18. Study well
19. Do part-time work
20. Go for self-upgrading courses
21. Learn Yoga/Meditation
22. Do something new, something exciting, something different... I also don't know. LOL.
Oh my gawd...
The list of things I want to do is soooooooooo much!? I didn't know that. hahaha...
I'm sure there's many, many more.
Ok lah, I'm satisfied with just typing them out.
Back to show and then rest towards recovery! :)
P.S. I really, really miss the days when I look forward to school because of my friends who've just graduated. I really, really miss them............................................. (Ok, I better stop before I ramble on some more.)