So happy after going out to the malls just for a while!
I managed to:
1) buy 3 books that cost almost $45 after a 20% Popular discount!
2) sign up for fibre broadband and home fixed plan for $32/month only!!
3) Buy yummy bread!!! :D
Goody!!! I realized knowing how to save up and purchase things that are worthy make me feel so "
high high up into the sky"!! :D
But I wish I could shop around longer.
I need a few tops and pants too. My wardrobe size rank number 3 at home, because I'm the only female at home with the smallest wardrobe.
LOL. And guess what? I can only fit well into a few shirts and bottoms. Sighs. What's more? In order for me to buy the 3 books, I only had enough time to go up to the salesgirl immediately after I entered Popular and ask her for the location of the 3 books. That's how "
zoom zoom" I was. Well, to save time, for daddy. I'm daddy's little girl you see. ;)
Nevermind, I'll go shopping after I get well. No more bodyguards around me and no more limited time for shopping. Yeah! I'm looking forward to this day to happen,
REAL SOON.
Counting down to less than 1 more day...