"When you have enough rest, your body will recover faster, and you will feel stronger, then your body will have a stronger immune system." said the nurse at Mount E.Yes, she does have a point. I should have more rest even though I don't feel very tired. It's my responsibility to take good care of myself and get well as soon as possible. Self-discipline is key. I want my immune system to become stronger!
"我为了照顾你,我自己生病了!"No, it's not from my parents. It comes from someone whom I don't even think really did the right way to care for me. This statement, although came from the phone, although it was maybe just a simple statement, but it hurts deep, deep down. It seems so much like I was the one who's to be blamed for becoming what I am now. It seems I was the one at fault for this person's suffering. It seems like I shouldn't be falling sick, and I'm wrong to be sick. I feel awful at these words, these seemingly few words that make up a simple statement.
I know I'm wrong to say all these, but I just can't help but feel hurt by it. Therefore, I swear that I will never in my life say this kinds of words to other people, not like what this person said to me.
Because it still hurts.
Simple words don't weigh very heavy, but it weighs tremendously in people's hearts.Be careful of your words.