
Almost all the time when I want to blog about something, the ideas just fly away at the moment I stare at the blank "New Post" screen.
*Blows dust away*
It's been more than a week ever since I came online, what a major feat! Oh yeah? 'Coz I had a pretty good leg pain experience. Thank God it's nothing serious but only inflammation, and now I'm on the way to complete recovery! :D
It's a good time to relax and chill from the electronic computer anyway. I wouldn't mind living in the mountains or a place far away from city. It would be nice to live it slow and natural. Yeah~
So what have I been doing so far during the past week?
Well... I practically just watched the 大长今Korean drama series the whole day, forgetting about proper sitting posture due to the sores I had to bear when I sit for too long. Oh well, what else could I do? I couldn't stand, sit or sleep properly the whole week just because of the leg inflammation, so I reckoned that I wouldn't be able to focus if I do any reading at all. Must as well just rest, rest, rest. So my one-week life revolved around 大长今and my bed.
Good life eh?
No, it's never a good life with such restrictions.
I couldn't do other things I wanted to do, and to rest the whole day in bed is boring, or even just walk around randomly doesn't take up one whole day, so I was just trying to pass my time away desperately (thank God 大长今helped me greatly), especially with the physical pain that keeps bothering me. After my leg's full recovery, I guess it's time to return to my doctor's for the next jab. Sighs.
So, that's my life. How does it sound to you?
When something happens to me, I wish so much to be like another person.
Just like today, my sister tiredly commented, "I wish I could be like you, Jie, everyday sleeping in bed."
(huh?!)
I just replied, "Oh? I'd rather be like you doing housework. You want to try to sleep in pain every night?"
Great.
I remember I wanted to rest as much as I could when I was panting from my seemingly-endless packed schedule. Now I hope so much to return to that kind of life again. How ironic this is!
I suppose I need to learn self-control and self-love, which my dad kept emphasizing yesterday. Running too fast or lazing the time away simply are extremes which I shouldn't continue doing. Taking good care of oneself doesn't seem like an easy-peasy task anymore.