"你跟他们不一样!!!…………”was what sounded through the phone last night. Sighs.
Hurtful words which I've to bear it once again.
As usual, I didn't say much in this heated conversation, because the more I say, the worse this conversation was going to lead. At these moments, it's best to keep quiet.
But then it still hurts over and over again.
The big question mark appeared all over my head again.
WHY? Why am I so different from others? Just because I'm diagnosed with cancer?
WHY? Why can't I be like a normal person? Just treat me like a normal person like anyone else. Why can't this be done? I'm perfectly normal and yet she still sees me like a sickly child who should lie in bed and rest all the time (even though she dislikes seeing me being tired or feeling physically painful).
She has to know one fact.
There's always two sides to the coin, either I end up living on or I leave this mortal world.
It's a fact, I've to say, even though the latter will definitely hurt her very much.
And for both sides of the coin, she needs to understand and prepare herself on how to face it.
But now that she's hanging on to me so tightly like a super glue, I don't think she even dares to think of the worse.
Therefore, when the time is right, I will have to talk to her about it.
This world doesn't last forever, neither do humans like you and I.