Everyone's putting in so much effort for me, in the hope that I recover, this is the reason why I want to put in my best effort to take good care of myself and fully recover REAL SOON! :D
I've been wearing this health brand of clothing called Nefful, which has negative ions (负离子) on them, so every now and then, I'm clad with long pants and sleeves when everyone else is shouting for aircon and fan. Surprisingly, I feel quite fine as the days passed of wearing it. This is good sign. The uncle who introduced me this product told me that I feel warm at the beginning because of the 'qi' in my body which isn't circulating well. Now I feel fine, it seems that my body's responding well to this clothing.
However, my leg and back sores have somewhat worsened, especially in the middle of the night when my body's the most sensitive. I don't know if it's due to the clothing I'm wearing, but I do hope so, so that my body can recover soon. I wouldn't mind having sleepless nights again, so long as these painful responses of my body mean they're in the process of healing.
And once again, I tried to change my mindset. I found that the power of our minds are really strong and influential. Just this morning, as I woke up, I still felt pain while washing up, so I told myself, "My body's healing myself, so it should be doing better now, so later I shall be happier than yesterday!" And yes, I managed to increase the number of rounds I took for my morning walk, because I believe that my body's coping well so far and it's progressing better and better each day...
Of course, this training of positive thought doesn't come easy. I had to use a few motivating methods to stimulate myself. First, it was watching an episode of Korean drama "Tong Yi", and next, it was the wish to attend my lovely Sister's wedding in September. I really wish to attend and so I need to GET WELL by then! I don't care whatever solutions I use to improve my body's condition, I just want to GET WELL SOON and then join in my dearest Sister's BIG DAY! I guess this is the most motivating factor right now.
Surprisingly, this motivation made me realised so much more in this world around me. I start to appreciate whatever's given to me, although at times I felt awful trying very hard to swallow something that I dislike, force myself to move my body so that my blood circulation improves, but all these are gifts from God to make me heal and become the healthiest person in the world!!! :D
And for all these, I pray that I could go through this important weekend successfully.
ROCK ON, SHAR! :D
YOU'RE THE MOST BLESSED PERSON IN THIS WORLD.
Just like this cute little baby...